Immensely flavorful balsamic dressing with fresh basil and garlic! Lovely drizzled over a wide variety of salads, and especially wonderful in the summertime with fresh garden basil. (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free.)
This tangy Garlic-Basil Balsamic Dressing is a wonderful way to incorporate fresh basil. I love this simple, flavorful dressing so much that sometimes I’ll make a salad just so I can enjoy it.
Garlic and balsamic paired together has always been a favorite of mine, but fragrant fresh basil takes it to a whole other level.
This recipe yields about 1/3 cup dressing so increase as desired. We find it also keeps well covered in the refrigerator for about 5 days.
For more oil-free dressing recipes, here are some additional ideas:
- Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing
- Strawberry-Balsamic Dressing
- Maple-Balsamic Dressing
- Garlic-Ginger Peanut Dressing
- Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing
- Zesty Italian Vinaigrette
- Tangy Greek Vinaigrette
- Marinated Kale Salad
Hope you enjoy! Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make this! (Also please leave a review/star rating below if you give it a try – your feedback is always very appreciated, thank you!)
Garlic-Basil Balsamic Dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp. water
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Mince garlic and finely chop basil.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. (Or add to a small jar, then seal and shake well to combine.)
- Adjust flavors if desired. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for about 5 days.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you’re enjoying this basil balsamic dressing, also feel free to check out: