This vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadilla makes a quick and satisfying meal! Such a unique and super tasty combination.
These beauties are a somewhat non-traditional quesadilla, but super tasty and satisfying nonetheless! Vegan mozzarella pairs so wonderfully with the spinach and artichoke combination. I was lucky to snap a few pictures because we gobbled them up so fast 😉 I’ve also made a variation of these with roasted red peppers and we enjoy that as well. As always, make it your own with your favorite additions, or try some extra seasonings if you wish (basil, oregano, etc.)
My favorite brand of vegan mozzarella is Miyoko’s (not sponsored!) The taste is phenomenal, it melts beautifully, and it’s made from awesome, simple ingredients like organic cashews. But please feel free to use your own favorite! And if you can’t find vegan feta, you can try making your own, or simply leave it out.
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a pic if you make or adapt these! I love seeing your beautiful recreations.
Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas (Vegan)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach (more/less as desired)
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella (I use Miyoko's brand)
- 1/2 cup crumbled vegan feta (optional)
- 4 large tortillas (gluten-free if desired)
- Optional additions: hummus, roasted red pepper, olives, basil, oregano, etc.
- Roughly chop spinach and artichoke hearts (excess liquid removed). Thinly slice green onions.
- Sprinkle mozzarella shreds (and feta if using) on one half of a tortilla.
- Add artichokes, green onion, and spinach. Top with another light layer of mozzarella (or hummus!) and fold the top half of the tortilla over.
- On a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, place quesadilla. Heat for a few minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Repeat process for all quesadillas.
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Enjoying this Vegan Spinach Quesadilla? Feel free to also browse the full “30 Minutes or Less” recipe archives on the site for more quick & tasty plant based inspiration! (Or this Spinach Tomato Pesto Quesadilla.)