This vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadilla makes a quick and satisfying meal! Such a unique and super tasty combination, plus customizable if desired.
These beauties are a somewhat non-traditional quesadilla, but super tasty and satisfying nonetheless. Vegan mozzarella pairs so wonderfully with the spinach and artichoke combination.
I've also made a variation of these with roasted red peppers and we enjoy that as well. As always, make it your own with your favorite additions, or try some extra seasonings if you wish (basil, oregano, etc.)
One of my favorite brands of vegan mozzarella is Miyoko's (not sponsored). The taste is phenomenal, it melts pretty well, and is also made from awesome, simple ingredients like organic cashews. But please feel free to use your own favorite!
If you can't find vegan feta (I use the Violife brand) then you can try making your own, or simply leave it out.
Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas (Vegan)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach (more/less as desired)
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella (I use Miyoko's brand)
- 1/2 cup crumbled vegan feta (optional)
- 4 large tortillas (gluten-free if desired)
- Optional additions: hummus, roasted red pepper, olives, basil, oregano, etc.
- Roughly chop spinach and artichoke hearts (excess liquid removed). Thinly slice green onions.
- Sprinkle mozzarella shreds (and feta if using) on one half of a tortilla.
- Add artichokes, green onion, and spinach. Top with another light layer of mozzarella (or hummus!) and fold the top half of the tortilla over.
- On a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, place quesadilla. Heat for a few minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Repeat process for all quesadillas.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying this Vegan Spinach Quesadilla, also check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this recipe! (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)