Spaghetti with an Asian twist! This easy, vegan, 30-minute meal comes together quick and makes a great weeknight meal. Plus it’s easy to adapt with your own favorite veggies!
We love this simple, 7-ingredient meal that’s easy to assemble! Plus it’s a great dish to adapt with your own favorite vegetables if you wish – asparagus, bell pepper, and bean sprouts are fantastic. And tofu or tempeh would be a great protein boost. (Like pairing it with this Easy Baked Savory Tofu, Asian Garlic Tofu, or even the Teriyaki Baked Tofu!)
The light flavor of this dish comes from the garlic and tamari, plus you can add freshly grated ginger if you’d like as well. It tastes great both warm and cold, so leftovers are a perfect work lunch with no need to reheat!
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a pic if you make or adapt this! I love seeing your beautiful recreations. (Or leave a star rating below if you give it a try – your feedback is very appreciated!)
And if you’re looking for more quick & easy 30-Minute meals, check out:
Easy Asian Peanut Noodles
Broccoli Cashew Stir Fry
Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Mushroom Pasta
Asian Spaghetti with Mushrooms, Snow Peas, Garlic
- 8 oz. spaghetti (uncooked)
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas
- 2 medium carrots
- 6 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup tamari (or soy sauce)
- Optional: ginger, toasted sesame oil, 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, sesame seeds for topping
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, slice mushrooms, cut green onions in 1/2″ pieces, and cut carrots into matchsticks/julienned. Mince garlic.
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, saute mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. (Can use sesame oil for more flavor if desired.)
- Add snow peas, carrots, green onion and cook for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add garlic, stir, and heat for 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta and 1/4 cup tamari (more/less as desired).
- Toss well to combine and heat for a few minutes until heated through. Serve warm or chilled.
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Enjoying this Asian Spaghetti? Feel free to browse the full “Asian-Inspired” recipe archives for more plant based inspiration! (Or another couple of our favorites: Broccoli Cashew Stir Fry & Broccoli with Asian Garlic Sauce)