Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Balls! These super tasty treats are an awesome way to include lots of healthy oats, nuts, and seeds in your diet while also treating your sweet tooth.
These Chocolate Oat Balls are an awesome way to include lots of healthy oats, nuts, and seeds in your diet. I can’t remember the last time I made just a single batch. I’m so out of control with these, the past two times have been a quadruple batch!
They’re a great healthier treat that my husband loves to take to work. I enjoy them for quick snacks and dessert because they don’t leave me feeling heavy and full.
Hope you enjoy too! (For peanut-free, simply substitute with almond butter or other favorite nut butter.)
Chocolate Oat Balls
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter, creamy
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (GF if desired)
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup almonds (crushed)
- 1/8 cup ground flax seed
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- In a small pan over medium heat, add peanut butter and agave. Stir and let heat for a few minutes until creamy and melted.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir with spatula for a couple minutes to combine until chocolate thoroughly melts.
- Remove from heat and let sit in pan about 10 minutes to cool.
- When it cools enough to touch, mold into balls. (They’ll harden further as they sit.) We store ours in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you’re enjoying these Vegan Chocolate Oat Balls, also feel free to check out more desserts such as:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt these! I love seeing your beautiful recreations. (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated – thank you!)