If you want to fancy it up a little, other possible additions are sweet corn, jalapeno, green onion, or garlic. Check out the Ultimate List of Vegan Mexican Recipes for more inspiration on what to pair this with!
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram 🍓 and share your creations! I love seeing what you guys are cooking up.
Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 cup white basmati rice (uncooked)
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Lime zest, sweet corn, jalapeno, green onion, minced garlic
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop cilantro (stems removed).
- Then in a bowl, add cooked rice, cilantro, and lime juice. (The heat from the rice will slightly wilt the cilantro.)
- Stir well to combine. Salt to taste.