This creamy vegan avocado dressing also doubles as a delicious vegetable dip! Easy to make, with wonderful flavors of lemon and fresh basil with a tangy touch.
This is the creamy, delicious avocado lemon dressing I use for the Rainbow Chopped Salad, but we also love it as a veggie dip. Fresh basil and lemon pair wonderfully with the creamy avocado. And I love the flavorful tang from the garlic and white wine vinegar.
It's a great choice for a fresh, healthy dip with an assortment of your favorite veggies. Plus it's lovely for parties, get-togethers, or simply snacking at home.
Feel free to make it ahead of time and then let it chill in the fridge for maximum flavor. Otherwise it's great served immediately as well. Hope you enjoy if you give it a try!
Creamy Vegan Avocado Dressing & Dip
- 1 avocado
- Juice from 1 lemon (about 3 Tbsp.)
- 2/3 cup lightly packed fresh basil
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. agave
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (omit for oil-free)
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavors if necessary. Can serve immediately, but best after it chills for at least an hour.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying this vegan avocado dressing, also feel free to check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this recipe! I love seeing your recreations. (Also please leave a review and star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is always greatly appreciated - thank you!)