Thick, creamy, & smooth! This easy chocolate milkshake satisfies our biggest chocolate cravings. It tastes like an indulgent treat, but has just four simple, healthy ingredients that come together in 2 minutes! Play around to find the sweetness you prefer. The riper the banana (i.e. the more brown spots) the sweeter it’ll be, and you can add more or less agave to taste. If you have sliced frozen banana in the freezer that works great too!
PS – a sweet lady named Catarine left a comment that she swaps out the cocoa powder for a vegan chocolate protein powder for her 4 year old daughter’s breakfast and I LOVE that idea! Thanks for sharing Catarine!
Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if desired)
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder (I use this brand)
- 1 Tbsp. agave
- Optional: 2-3 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust if necessary.