Flavorful, easy hoisin roasted green beans! A delicious side dish for your Asian-inspired meals – plus only 30 minutes to make!
These roasted green beans aren’t the most glamorous, but the flavor totally makes up for it! It’s an excellent side dish for just about any Asian-inspired meal. I love how quick and easy it is, plus it frees up stove space for whatever else you’ve got going on!
While you’ve got your soup, stir-fry, or fried rice on the stove, just pop these flavor-packed beauties in the oven and they take care of themselves! If they’re done before your main dish, no problem – they’re great served at room temp too. I especially love pairing them with rice or noodles, letting the hoisin sauce mixture blend together with my other dishes. Hope you enjoy too!
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a photo if you make or adapt this! I love seeing your beautiful recreations. (Or leave a review/recipe rating below if you give it a try – your feedback is always very appreciated!)
Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
- 1 1/2 lbs. green beans (stems removed)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce (GF if desired)
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1-2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil (optional)
For serving (optional):
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stir all ingredients (except green beans) together in a large bowl.
- Add green beans and toss well to coat.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, spread the coated beans in an even layer.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Drizzle beans with leftover pan juices before serving if you wish. Serve warm or at room temp.