While you’ve got your soup, stir-fry, or fried rice on the stove, just pop these flavor-packed beauties in the oven and they take care of themselves! If they’re done before your main dish, no problem – they’re great served at room temp too. I especially love pairing them with rice or noodles, letting the hoisin sauce mixture blend together with my other dishes – yum! Hope you enjoy too!
Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
- 1 1/2 lbs. green beans (stems removed)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce (GF if desired)
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil or olive oil (optional)
For serving (optional):
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stir all ingredients (except green beans) together in a large bowl.
- Add green beans and toss well to coat.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, spread the coated beans in an even layer.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Drizzle beans with leftover pan juices before serving if you wish. Serve warm or at room temp.
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)