Sweet & deliciously creamy tropical smoothie with banana, mango, and pineapple. Only 5 simple ingredients and delightfully refreshing! (Vegan & gluten-free)
This bright & beautiful creamy tropical smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie recipes. It’s delightfully refreshing and only takes 5 simple ingredients to quickly assemble.
Not to mention the smell alone mentally transports me to a sunny island, sitting under palm trees with warm sand between my toes. Bliss!
Ingredients for Tropical Smoothie
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Ripe banana (frozen if possible)
- Mango (I use frozen, but fresh works)
- Pineapple (either fresh, frozen, or canned)
- Orange juice + plant milk for the sweet & creamy base
The key to this smoothie is using a liquid base of both orange juice + milk. It creates wonderful texture. Fresh and sweet, yet slightly creamy.
I usually take the help of frozen mango and pineapple, but if you have fresh that works great as well. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Creamy Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if possible)
- 1 cup mango (I use frozen)
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 cup orange juice*
- 1 cup plant milk**
- Peaches, agave for extra sweetness
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust if necessary (more liquid to thin, agave for more sweetness, etc.)
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
Enjoying this tropical smoothie recipe? Also check out:
- Chunky Monkey Protein Smoothie
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Milkshake
- Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
- Healthy Vegan Cake Shake
- Chocolate Hemp Power Smoothie
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make this! (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated – thank you!)