This festive, comforting Peppermint Cocoa Matcha Latte is a lovely way to zenergize during the hectic holiday season!
Happy holidays! It’s that magical time of year where excitement, happiness, and kindness flows freely with anticipation of the holidays. But as we all know, it can get a little hectic sometimes too. Matcha is my go-to magic ingredient to relax and also realign my thoughts in a calm, positive way. (Many of you know my favorite way to enjoy it is pure whisked tea, but a comforting latte can be a special treat too!) This one has warm, festive flavors of cocoa and peppermint to zenergize your mind through the busy holiday season. Sending peace and joy to all!
If you’re looking for more matcha inspiration, also check out a few more of our favorites:
Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
How to Whisk a Bowl of Matcha
Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte
Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a photo if you make or adapt this! (Or leave a review/star rating below if you give it a try – your feedback is very appreciated!)
Peppermint Cocoa Matcha Latte
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla soy milk (or your favorite plant-based milk)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cacao powder (or cocoa)
- 1 tsp. Encha Organic Matcha (latte-grade)*
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium-low until just simmering.
- Add cocoa powder, peppermint, and syrup. Whisk gently until combined.
- Turn off heat and add matcha. Whisk for about 20-30 seconds to incorporate and dissolve matcha.
- Carefully pour into a mug and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Enjoying this peppermint matcha latte? Also feel free to check out the full “Drinks” archive on the site for more inspiration!