Festive, comforting Peppermint Cocoa Matcha Latte! This cozy drink is a lovely way to zenergize during the hectic holiday season. (Vegan, gluten-free)
Happy holidays! It’s that magical time of year where excitement, happiness, and kindness flows freely with anticipation of the holidays. But as we all know, it can get a little hectic sometimes too. Matcha is my go-to magic ingredient to realign my thoughts in a calm, positive way. (Many of you know my favorite way to enjoy it is pure whisked tea, but a comforting latte can be a special treat too!) This one has warm, festive flavors of cocoa and peppermint to zenergize your mind through the busy holiday season. Sending peace and joy to all!
Peppermint Cocoa Matcha Latte
Festive, comforting Peppermint Cocoa Matcha Latte! This cozy drink is a lovely way to zenergize during the hectic holiday season.
Servings:1 large latte
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla soy milk (or your favorite plant-based milk)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. Encha Organic Matcha (latte-grade)
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium-low until just simmering.
- Add cocoa powder, peppermint, and syrup. Whisk gently until combined.
- Turn off heat and add matcha. Whisk for about 20-30 seconds to incorporate and dissolve matcha.
- Carefully pour into a mug and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Potassium: 550mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1000IU | Calcium: 468mg | Iron: 3.6mg
Disclosure: The Garden Grazer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only share things I absolutely LOVE and personally use! (There is no additional cost to you in clicking the affiliate link.)