Quick and easy Vegan Coconut Curry Soup packed with veggies and a silky, golden broth! Just 30 minutes and 7 ingredients. (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
I love cozy, warming meals. And this easy 7-ingredient soup only takes 30 minutes from start to finish! It quickly develops a silky, golden broth… rich with flavor and overflowing with veggies. I love the challenge of making a recipe as simple as possible without skimping on flavor. This one you literally chop a few veggies, throw everything in a pot, and bring to a boil. Healthy fast food!
Curry powder is the magic ingredient that brings it all together. It’s such a beautiful, flavor-packed spice blend. (We also love it in this Curried Orange Rice Salad and Vegan Butter Chickpeas as well!) Serve this soup as is, mixed with rice, or with some warm pita/naan bread. (For dipping into that flavorful, silky broth!) Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a pic if you make or adapt this! I love seeing your beautiful recreations. (Or leave a star rating below if you give it a try – your feedback is very appreciated!)
Vegan Coconut Curry Soup (30 Minute)
- 1 small head cauliflower (about 3 cups florets)
- 1 large carrot
- 2 medium potatoes (about 2 cups cubed)
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 14 oz. can coconut milk (I use regular, unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups peas (I use frozen)
- Salt to taste
- Optional: spinach, or cilantro for garnish
- Dice carrot and potatoes. Cut cauliflower into small florets.
- In a stockpot, combine all ingredients except frozen peas (and spinach if using).
- Bring to a light boil over high heat then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in frozen peas (and spinach if using) and let heat for 2 minutes.
- Salt to taste. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro if desired.