5-minute healthy vegan cake shake! Tastes deliciously indulgent like vanilla cake batter but is actually made with healthy ingredients and has over 12 grams protein!
This is such an awesome (healthier!) treat with over 12g protein and just 6 simple ingredients. This was a really fun recipe to test.
It took a few trials to get it right, but I definitely heard no complaints from my husband or 5 year old daughter (my official taste testers) as I overflowed them with my best attempts at cake-tasting drinks this past month.
I played around with several variations/ingredients and we all finally agreed this was the winner. The almond butter packs 6 grams of protein, and there's another 6 grams from the soy milk. So it tastes totally indulgent yet has some pretty healthy ingredients and is pleasantly filling.
Feel free to make it a bit more festive with some Coco Whip & vegan sprinkles if you'd like!
Healthy Vegan Cake Shake
- 3/4 cup organic soy milk
- 1 very ripe banana (frozen recommended)
- 1 3/4 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. pure almond extract
- Optional toppings: coconut whipped cream (coco whip!) and vegan sprinkles (I use Let’s Do Organic Sprinkelz confetti)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with coco whip and sprinkles if desired!
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
Enjoying this Vegan Cake Shake? Also check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make this! (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)