This festive, comforting Peppermint Cocoa Matcha Latte is a lovely way to zenergize during the hectic holiday season!
Happy holidays! It's that magical time of year where excitement, happiness, and kindness flows freely with anticipation of the holidays. But as we all know, it can get a little hectic too.
Matcha is my go-to "magic ingredient" to relax and realign my thoughts in a calm, positive way. (My favorite way to enjoy matcha is pure whisked tea, but a comforting latte is a special treat too.)
This one has warm, festive flavors of cocoa and peppermint to zenergize your mind through the busy holiday season. Sending peace and joy to all.
If you're looking for more matcha inspiration, also check out a few more of our favorites:
- Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
- How to Whisk a Bowl of Matcha (Video)
- Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte
- Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
Peppermint Cocoa Matcha Latte
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla soy milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cacao powder (or cocoa)
- 1 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium-low until just simmering.
- Add cocoa powder, peppermint, and syrup. Whisk gently until combined.
- Turn off heat and add matcha. Whisk for about 20-30 seconds to incorporate and dissolve matcha.
- Carefully pour into a mug and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
Enjoying this peppermint matcha latte? Also feel free to check out all drink and beverage recipes on the site for more inspiration!
Please leave a review and rating if you make this recipe. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!