This vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadilla makes a quick and satisfying meal! A tasty combination that is simple to prepare, plus customizable if desired.
These Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas are a somewhat non-traditional twist on quesadillas. But they are tasty and satisfying nonetheless!
Vegan mozzarella pairs so wonderfully with the spinach and artichoke combination.
I have also made a variation of these with roasted red peppers and we enjoy that as well.
So make it your own with your favorite additions. Or try extra seasonings if you wish such as basil or oregano.
Ingredients for Spinach Quesadilla
For this recipe you will need:
- Fresh baby spinach
- Artichoke hearts: I use canned/jarred.
- Green onion
- Vegan mozzarella: I like Miyoko's brand.
- Vegan feta: Violife and Follow Your Heart both make a tasty feta.
- Large tortillas: I try to find whole grain tortillas when possible.
Spinach Artichoke Quesadilla
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach (more/less as desired)
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella (I use Miyoko's brand)
- 1/2 cup crumbled vegan feta (optional)
- 4 large tortillas (gluten-free if desired)
- Optional additions: hummus, roasted red pepper, olives, basil, oregano, etc.
- Roughly chop spinach and artichoke hearts (excess liquid removed). Thinly slice green onions.
- Sprinkle about 1/8 cup mozzarella shreds (and about 1/8 cup feta if using) on one half of a tortilla. (Use more/less cheese as desired.)
- Add some artichokes, green onion, and spinach. Top with another light layer of mozzarella (or hummus). Then fold over the top half of the tortilla.
- On a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, carefully place quesadilla. Heat for a few minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Repeat process for all quesadillas.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadilla, also check out: