Take a trip to paradise with this Creamy Tropical Matcha Smoothie! Bright, tropical flavors combine with the power of matcha to bring you a drink that is both energizing and calming. (Vegan, gluten free.)
Want to take a trip to paradise?
Blend up this tropical matcha smoothie and you might feel like you are (mentally) sailing away in no time.
Bright, tropical flavors combine with the power of matcha green tea to create a creamy drink that is energizing, calming, and so delicious. (Be aware that matcha does contain caffeine however!)
Also feel free to check out a few more of our matcha favorites:
Creamy Tropical Matcha Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup almond milk (coconut milk is lovely too!)
- Optional: agave/dates for sweetness
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust if necessary. I often add agave for extra sweetness if needed.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this easy vegan matcha smoothie, also feel free to check out: