Edamame, Tomato, Corn Salad with Lemon Dressing
An easy edamame salad with juicy tomatoes, sweet corn, fresh herbs, and a bright lemony dressing!
Servings5 side servings
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (cooked)
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet corn (cooked)
- 1/4 cup red onion (or green onion for milder flavor)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (or parsley, basil)
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 Tbsp.)
- Salt to taste
Quarter tomatoes, and finely dice onion. Roughly chop cilantro, stems removed.
In a bowl, combine all ingredients and squeeze fresh lemon juice over top.
Toss to combine and salt to taste.
Can serve immediately, or refrigerate first to let flavors develop.
Variations: Add a splash of red wine vinegar for extra tang – I love this!
Top with some creamy avocado chunks before serving.
Garlic lovers – add a clove of finely minced garlic.
My husband likes to add some sweetness to his (touch of sugar).
Calories: 101 kcal | Carbohydrates: 15 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Potassium: 376 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 299 IU | Vitamin C: 24 mg | Calcium: 38 mg | Iron: 2 mg