Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
An energizing smoothie with coconut, banana, pineapple, and matcha green tea powder. Naturally sweetened and so refreshing!
- 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if desired)
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (more/less to taste)
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- Small handful ice
Matcha: Any grade of matcha will work with this recipe; ceremonial, latte, or culinary. Be sure to find a good quality organic matcha with bright green color.
Recipe adapted from A Couple Cooks.
Calories: 310 kcal | Carbohydrates: 38 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 14 g | Saturated Fat: 13 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Potassium: 330 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 22 g | Vitamin A: 286 IU | Vitamin C: 45 mg | Calcium: 25 mg | Iron: 1 mg