Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie is a light, refreshing way to get your daily dose of zenergy and antioxidants! Matcha pairs beautifully with coconut, banana, and pineapple.
- 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if desired)
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp. Encha organic matcha (latte grade)*
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (more/less to taste)
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- Small handful ice
*Note: Encha Organic Matcha is also available through Amazon.
Any grade of matcha will work with this recipe; ceremonial, latte, or culinary.
Recipe adapted from A Couple Cooks
Calories: 310 kcalCarbohydrates: 38 gProtein: 3 gFat: 14 gSaturated Fat: 13 gPotassium: 330 mgFiber: 3 gSugar: 22 gVitamin A: 286 IUVitamin C: 45 mgCalcium: 25 mgIron: 1 mg