Healthy Vegan Cake Shake
Tastes deliciously indulgent like vanilla cake batter but is actually made with healthy ingredients & has over 12 grams protein!
- 3/4 cup organic soy milk
- 1 very ripe banana (frozen recommended)
- 1 3/4 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. pure almond extract
- Optional toppings: coconut whipped cream (coco whip!) and vegan sprinkles (I use Let’s Do Organic Sprinkelz confetti)
Almond extract is pretty concentrated so it just takes a few drops otherwise it will overpower the smoothie. I also use plain, unsweetened soy milk, so if you use sweetened and/or vanilla feel free to slightly tweak the maple syrup and vanilla extract if desired.
Calories: 373 kcalCarbohydrates: 45 gProtein: 12 gFat: 18 gSaturated Fat: 2 gPotassium: 835 mgFiber: 7 gSugar: 26 gVitamin A: 453 IUVitamin C: 10 mgCalcium: 332 mgIron: 2 mg