Cookie Dough Bites
Vegan, raw Cookie Dough Bites with cinnamon and vanilla! A super easy and healthy treat made with nuts & oats. And only 7 ingredients!
Servings12 small balls
- 2/3 cup raw almonds
- 2/3 cup raw walnuts (or pecans)
- 2/3 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (I use Ceylon)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
Other additions (optional):
- Shredded coconut, date paste, flax seed, cacao, cranberries, raisins, chia seeds
In a food processor, add the almonds, walnuts, oats, cinnamon, and salt. Process until it’s a fine meal.
Add the maple syrup and vanilla, process again.
Transfer to a small bowl and add the chocolate chips, folding to combine.
Roll into balls, wetting your hands if they’re too sticky. Line a sheet pan (or large plate) with parchment paper and place balls on pan.
Freeze uncovered for an hour, then store in a tightly covered container in the freezer.
Calories: 145 kcalCarbohydrates: 13 gProtein: 4 gFat: 10 gSaturated Fat: 2 gPotassium: 116 mgFiber: 2 gSugar: 6 gVitamin C: 1 mgCalcium: 43 mgIron: 1 mg