Spinach Artichoke Quesadilla
This vegan quesadilla makes a quick and satisfying meal! A tasty combination that is simple to prepare, plus customizable if desired.
Servings4 medium quesadillas
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach (more/less as desired)
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella (I use Miyoko's brand)
- 1/2 cup crumbled vegan feta (optional)
- 4 large tortillas (gluten-free if desired)
- Optional additions: hummus, roasted red pepper, olives, basil, oregano, etc.
Roughly chop spinach and artichoke hearts (excess liquid removed). Thinly slice green onions.
Sprinkle about 1/8 cup mozzarella shreds (and about 1/8 cup feta if using) on one half of a tortilla. (Use more/less cheese as desired.)
Add some artichokes, green onion, and spinach. Top with another light layer of mozzarella (or hummus). Then fold over the top half of the tortilla.
On a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, carefully place quesadilla. Heat for a few minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Repeat process for all quesadillas.
Made gluten-free with your favorite GF tortillas.
Feel free to use a light spread of your favorite hummus on one side of the tortilla in place of the cheese.
Calories: 384 kcal | Carbohydrates: 44 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 19 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Potassium: 158 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 1785 IU | Vitamin C: 25 mg | Calcium: 117 mg | Iron: 3 mg