Greek Salad Wrap with Hummus
This fresh wrap combines crisp veggies, creamy hummus, and a Greek-style dressing. Easy to customize and great for lunch or a light dinner!
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 English/hothouse cucumber (or other variety)
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes (or roma)
- 1/4 cup red onion (or green onion)
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 3 Tbsp. fresh dill (and/or parsley)
- 1/2 cup hummus (more/less)
- 5 large tortillas (gluten-free if desired)
- Optional: vegan feta cheese, chickpeas, radish, green bell pepper, quinoa
For the Greek-style dressing:
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Prepare hummus if making homemade. (Or do this ahead of time.)
Prepare vegetables: Roughly chop romaine lettuce, dice cucumber, halve/quarter grape tomatoes, dice red onion, and roughly chop olives and dill. Place in a large bowl.
Make dressing: Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl or jar and whisk to combine. Salt/pepper to taste if desired.
Pour dressing over salad and toss well to combine.*
Assemble wraps: Spread a layer of hummus down the center of a wrap. Then spoon salad ingredients on top. Tuck in both ends, and tightly roll up.
*Leftovers: Or if saving leftovers, store the salad and dressing in separate containers in the fridge to help keep it fresh and crisp.
Tortilla-free: You can also enjoy this as the salad with hummus dolloped on top!
Calories: 248 kcal | Carbohydrates: 38 g | Protein: 8 g | Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g | Potassium: 326 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 727 IU | Vitamin C: 12 mg | Calcium: 120 mg | Iron: 3 mg