Tropical Matcha Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp. Encha Organic Matcha (latte-grade)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup almond milk (coconut milk is lovely too!)
- Optional: agave/dates for sweetness
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust if necessary. I often add agave for extra sweetness if needed.
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Iced Matcha is also very refreshing in the summer!
Disclosure: The Garden Grazer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only share things I LOVE and personally use! (There is no additional cost to you in clicking the affiliate link.)