Take a trip to zenergy paradise with this Creamy Tropical Matcha Smoothie! Bright, tropical flavors combine with the power of matcha to bring you a drink that's both energizing and calming. (Vegan, gluten free)
Want to take a trip to zenergy paradise? Blend up this tropical matcha smoothie and you'll be (mentally) sailing away in no time. Bright, tropical flavors combine with the power of matcha to create a creamy, delicious drink that's both energizing and calming.
I adapted this from my Tropical Sunshine Smoothie but added matcha for an energy and nutrient boost. (If you're new to matcha, you can learn more about the benefits on my Matcha Guide.)
Also feel free to check out a few more of our matcha favorites:
Creamy Tropical Matcha Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp. Encha Organic Matcha (latte-grade)*
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup almond milk (coconut milk is lovely too!)
- Optional: agave/dates for sweetness
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust if necessary. I often add agave for extra sweetness if needed.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying this vegan matcha smoothie, also feel free to check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this! I love seeing your beautiful recreations. (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)