This quick and easy vegan Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie is made with only 4 simple ingredients. It's healthy, delicious, and energizing!
My favorite way to drink matcha is whisking a warm bowl of pure matcha tea, but this creamy smoothie is another great way to enjoy it. (If you are new to matcha, check out my matcha guide for more information.)
Lately we have been drinking these as a late morning pick-me-up because the weather is finally warming up. I find banana and matcha to be such a beautiful pairing.
This smoothie is refreshing, energizing, and antioxidant-rich. It also takes less than 5 minutes and only 4 ingredients to make!
Ingredients for Banana Matcha Smoothie
For this recipe you will need:
- Ripe banana: Frozen if possible which gives it an even creamier texture.
- Non-dairy milk: Choose your favorite. Most often we use homemade cashew milk.
- Organic matcha powder: Be sure to find a good quality matcha with bright green color.
- Pure maple syrup: Or other sweetener of choice.
- Ice cubes
For more inspiration, also browse all vegan smoothie recipes.
Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if possible)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this vegan creamy banana matcha smoothie, also check out a few other summer favorites: