PS – this Tropical Matcha Smoothie is another amazing summertime drink!
Iced Matcha (2 Ways!)
- 1 tsp. Encha Organic Matcha (ceremonial grade)
- 2/3 cup to 1 cup water
- Large handful of ice cubes (about 5-6 cubes)
Method #1: Prepare whisked hot matcha then add ice
- Heat water to just under boiling (about 160 degrees). Add water to 1 tsp. matcha in a matcha bowl (or a soup bowl works great). With a bamboo whisk, whisk very briskly in a straight line back and forth. Continue whisking until you get a nice layer of froth (about 30 seconds).
- Carefully transfer matcha to a glass, add plenty of ice, and enjoy!
Method #2: Cold Brew (matcha on-the-go!)
- In a shaker cup with lid, thoroughly shake matcha with water and ice cubes. That’s it!
- My husband uses this super easy method to take his matcha to work, and I love it in the summer to bring it outside!
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Disclosure: The Garden Grazer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only share things I LOVE and personally use! (There is no additional cost to you in clicking the affiliate link.)