It’s an awesome dish in the summer (think fresh corn and garden tomatoes!) but I love it year round thanks to organic frozen corn and available sweet grape/cherry tomatoes. Be sure to find organic produce (especially edamame and corn) if possible. It’s such a fun and versatile recipe – check my notes below for variations!
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram 🍓 and share a pic if you make this. I love seeing them!
Edamame, Tomato, Corn Salad with Lemony Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (cooked)
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet corn (cooked)
- 1/4 cup red onion (or green onion for milder flavor)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (or parsley, basil)
- Juice of 1 lemon (or lime)
- Salt to taste
- Quarter tomatoes, and finely dice onion. Roughly chop cilantro, stems removed.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and squeeze fresh lemon juice over top.
- Toss to combine and salt to taste.
- Can serve immediately, or refrigerate first to let flavors develop.