Easy 6-ingredient Edamame Salad with juicy tomatoes, sweet corn, fresh herbs, and a bright lemon dressing! (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free.)
This colorful edamame salad is only 6 simple ingredients. It is so fresh and light, yet pleasantly filling from the plant-based protein.
It is a great make-ahead recipe because the flavors slightly intensify as it chills.
So it's a great choice for take-along lunches, picnics, potlucks, meal prep, BBQs, gatherings, etc.
It is an awesome dish in the summer with fresh corn and garden tomatoes. But I also enjoy it year round thanks to organic frozen corn and grape/cherry tomatoes.
Since this recipe is pretty simple, finding ripe, flavorful produce can make all the difference.
Variations: Add a splash of red wine vinegar for extra tang. Or include your own favorite herbs and veggies.
Avocado: Top with some creamy avocado chunks before serving.
Garlic: If you like garlic, add a clove of finely minced garlic.
Sweetness: My husband likes to add some sweetness to his with a touch of sugar.
Edamame, Tomato, Corn Salad with Lemon Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (cooked)
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet corn (cooked)
- 1/4 cup red onion (or green onion for milder flavor)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (or parsley, basil)
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Salt to taste
- Quarter tomatoes, and finely dice onion. Roughly chop cilantro, large stems removed.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and squeeze fresh lemon juice over top.
- Toss to combine and salt to taste.
- Can serve immediately, or refrigerate first to let flavors develop.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this Edamame Corn & Tomato Salad with Lemon, also check out:
- Quinoa Vegetable Salad with Lemon-Basil Dressing
- Lemon Garlic Orzo with Asparagus
- Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta