An easy 6-ingredient Edamame Corn Salad recipe with juicy tomatoes, fresh herbs, and a bright lemon dressing! Simple and nourishing. (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free.)
This colorful edamame salad is only 6 simple ingredients!
It's so fresh and light, yet pleasantly filling from the plant-based protein and fiber.
Plus it's a great make-ahead recipe because the flavors slightly intensify as it chills.
So it's a great choice for take-along lunches, picnics, potlucks, meal prep, BBQs, gatherings, etc.
Seasonal eating: It's a great dish in summer with fresh corn and garden tomatoes. (But I also enjoy it year round thanks to organic frozen corn and flavorful grape/cherry tomatoes!)
Variations: Add a splash of red wine vinegar for extra tangy flavor. Or you can include your own favorite fresh herbs and veggies.
Avocado: Top with creamy avocado chunks right before serving. This is fantastic as well!
Garlic: If you like garlic, add a clove of finely minced garlic or some dried garlic powder.
Tip: Since this recipe is pretty simple, finding ripe, flavorful produce can make all the difference!
Edamame Corn Salad with Lemon Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (cooked)
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet corn (cooked)
- 1/4 cup red onion (or green onion for milder flavor)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (or parsley, basil)
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Salt to taste
- Quarter tomatoes, and finely dice onion. Roughly chop cilantro, large stems removed.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and squeeze fresh lemon juice over top.
- Toss to combine and salt to taste.
- Can serve immediately, or refrigerate first to let flavors develop.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this vegan Edamame Corn Salad recipe with tomato and lemon dressing, also check out:
- Quinoa Vegetable Salad with Lemon-Basil Dressing
- Lemon Garlic Orzo with Asparagus
- Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta