Easy 6-ingredient Edamame Salad with juicy tomatoes, sweet corn, fresh herbs, and a bright lemony dressing! (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
Only 6 simple ingredients needed to make this colorful edamame salad! It's so fresh and light, yet pleasantly filling. Hearty edamame, juicy tomatoes, sweet corn, onions, and herbs tossed with a bright lemony dressing - all the textures and flavors play so nice.
It's a wonderful make-ahead recipe as the flavors slightly intensify as it chills. Which makes it a great choice for take-along lunches, picnics, potlucks, meal prep, BBQ's, gatherings, etc.
It's an awesome dish in the summer (with fresh corn and garden tomatoes) but I love it year round thanks to organic frozen corn and sweet grape/cherry tomatoes. Be sure to find organic produce (especially edamame and corn) if possible.
Since this recipe is pretty simple, finding ripe, flavorful produce can make all the difference. It's such a fun and versatile recipe - check my notes below the recipe for variations.
Edamame, Tomato, Corn Salad with Lemon Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (cooked)
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet corn (cooked)
- 1/4 cup red onion (or green onion for milder flavor)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (or parsley, basil)
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 Tbsp.)
- Salt to taste
- Quarter tomatoes, and finely dice onion. Roughly chop cilantro, stems removed.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and squeeze fresh lemon juice over top.
- Toss to combine and salt to taste.
- Can serve immediately, or refrigerate first to let flavors develop.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
Enjoying this Edamame Corn Salad? Feel free to also check out:
- Quinoa Vegetable Salad with Lemon-Basil Dressing
- Lemon Garlic Orzo with Asparagus
- Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this! (Also please leave a review and star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)