Vegan raw Cookie Dough Bites with cinnamon and vanilla! An easy and healthy treat made with nuts and oats. Plus it is only 7 ingredients!
Glancing at the ingredients, you could say I was pretty skeptical these would taste anything like cookie dough. But they really do!
The cinnamon vanilla flavoring combined with the sweetness of the maple syrup really compliments the nut and oat mixture.
Which somehow translates to that yummy "cookie dough" taste we all know and love.
Plus it is great to have another quick and healthy ball to snack on besides these Chocolate Oat Balls.
Feel free to change up the flavors based on your own preference. There are some optional additions and ideas in the recipe for different flavor combinations. (Such as coconut, cranberry, raisin, etc.)
These are great for quick snacks, a healthy dessert, and even breakfast! Hope you enjoy them as well.
For more inspiration, also browse all vegan dessert recipes.
Vegan Cookie Dough Bites
- 2/3 cup raw almonds
- 2/3 cup raw walnuts (or pecans)
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (I use Ceylon)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
Other additions (optional):
- Shredded coconut, date paste, flax seed, cacao, cranberries, raisins, chia seeds
- In a food processor, add the almonds, walnuts, oats, cinnamon, and salt. Process until it’s a fine meal.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla, process again.
- Transfer to a small bowl and add the chocolate chips, folding to combine.
- Roll into balls (slightly wet your hands to help prevent stickiness if desired). Line a sheet pan or large plate with parchment paper and place balls on pan.
- Freeze uncovered for an hour, then store in a tightly covered container in the freezer.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying these healthy vegan Cookie Dough Bites, also check out:
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Milkshake (2 Minute!)
- Chunky Monkey Protein Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Granola (Oil Free)