This easy oil-free Peanut Butter Granola with no refined sugar is a healthy vegan breakfast, snack, or dessert! Just 6 ingredients, 10 minutes of prep, and 30 minutes to make.
This oil-free peanut butter granola is so quick and easy to prepare!
It is only 6 ingredients, with no refined sugar, and takes about 10 minutes of preparation time.
Plus it is naturally sweetened with maple syrup and hints of cinnamon and vanilla.
Most granola recipes call for quite a bit of oil, but I found the natural oils in the peanut butter works great.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Granola
For this recipe you will need:
- Old-fashioned rolled oats: Use gluten-free if desired.
- Peanut butter: I use creamy and natural.
- Almond flour: I like Bob's Red Mill super-fine almond flour.
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon: I use Ceylon.
I use one-third cup maple syrup both for the sweet flavor, and also because it helps create those chunky granola clusters. But feel free to decrease if desired.
This granola is great for breakfast, snacks throughout the day, or even dessert.
For more inspiration, also browse all oil-free recipes.
Peanut Butter Granola
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (I use creamy, natural)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (I use Ceylon)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Optional add-ins after baking:
- Vegan chocolate chips, dried fruit, coconut, etc.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C).
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Heat for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When melted and combined, remove from heat. Add vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Stir.
- Add oats and almond flour. Stir well to thoroughly combine.
- Place parchment paper (or Silpat) on a baking sheet. Add oat mixture and slightly spread out. (It doesn’t have to be completely spread out – keeping some together will create clusters.)
- Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove and let cool*.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
For more breakfast inspiration, also check out:
- Tofu Scramble with Spinach & Tomato
- Vegan Gluten-Free Waffles
- Vanilla Almond Overnight Oats
- Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
- Chunky Monkey Protein Smoothie
- Super Seed Granola