An easy, healthy make-ahead breakfast. Simply take 5 minutes to assemble these vanilla almond overnight oats before bed and they will be waiting for you in the morning!
An easy, 6-ingredient, make-ahead vegan breakfast!
It only takes 5 minutes to assemble this in the evening. Then just cover and set in the fridge for a quick ready-to-eat breakfast in the morning.
It is also an easy recipe to double or triple for more people. We often make a triple batch so the three of us can all enjoy.
Ingredients for Overnight Oats
For this recipe you will need:
- Old-fashioned rolled oats: Use gluten-free if desired.
- Almond milk: Or substitute your favorite plant milk.
- Chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
- Almond extract
- Pure maple syrup
You can either enjoy as is, or top with fresh berries, bananas, homemade granola, nut butters, etc.
For more inspiration, also browse all vegan breakfast recipes.
Vanilla Almond Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients except oats in a small bowl or jar. Stir to combine.
- Add oats, gently stir, and make sure they’re all fully submerged.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Enjoy as is or top with banana, berries, granola, nut butters, etc. before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying these almond overnight oats, also feel free to check out:
- Tofu Scramble with Spinach & Tomato
- Vegan Gluten-Free Waffles
- Chocolate Hemp Power Smoothie
- Roasted Homestyle Breakfast Potatoes
- Chunky Monkey Protein Smoothie
- Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie