Classic guacamole gets a fiesta-style twist with black beans and sweet corn! Super tasty, plus quick and easy to prepare. (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free.)
Grab your favorite chips and let's dive in to this tasty black bean and corn guacamole!
Creamy guacamole gets a fun and colorful fiesta-style twist with added black beans and sweet corn.
Ingredients for Corn Guacamole
For this recipe you will need 8 simple ingredients:
- Ripe avocados
- Black beans
- Sweet corn
- Grape tomatoes: Or cherry tomatoes, roma, etc.
- Red onion
- Fresh cilantro: Simply omit if you are not a fan.
- Fresh lime juice: I use about 2 tablespoons, but use more or less depending on how tangy you like yours.
Change up this recipe with other flavors such as:
- Ground cumin: Start with about 1/4 teaspoon and increase as desired.
- Minced garlic cloves
- Finely diced jalapeño
- Chipotle in adobo: For smoky flavor.
- Cayenne pepper or serrano: To add some spice.
Black Bean & Corn Guacamole
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 cup black beans, cooked
- 2/3 cup sweet corn, cooked
- 5 oz. grape tomatoes (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (more/less to taste)
- 1 jalapeño (finely diced), 1/4 tsp. ground cumin, minced garlic, etc.
- Place avocado (peeled and pitted) in a bowl and mash with fork or masher to desired consistency.
- Finely dice tomatoes and onion. Chop cilantro, large stems removed. Add to bowl.
- Add black beans (rinsed and drained), corn, 2 Tbsp. lime juice (more/less as desired), and salt to bowl. Gently stir to combine.
- Taste and season more lime juice, cilantro, or extra salt to bring out the flavors. (I love the cumin addition.)
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this black bean and corn guacamole, also check out: