These thick and sticky Hoisin Peanut Ramen Noodles are quick and easy to prepare! Flavorful, simple to customize, and so satisfying. (Vegan, gluten-free option)
These thick and sticky hoisin noodles are a simple but flavorful meal. They're easy to assemble and also customize if desired.
Plus they come together in just 15 minutes!
Ingredients for Hoisin Noodles
For this recipe you will need:
- Rice noodles: I use 3 ramen cakes. (My favorite is Lotus Foods "Millet & Brown Rice" ramen noodles.) Or simply use 8 oz. of your favorite rice noodles.
- Green onion (scallion)
- Sesame seeds
- Hoisin sauce: Be sure to use one you enjoy as it's most of the flavor in this dish.
- Peanut butter (creamy and natural)
- Pure maple syrup
Play around to find your favorite flavors and variations:
- Add sautéed vegetables on the side: Shredded carrot, snow peas, cabbage, mung bean sprouts, etc.
- Add freshly grated ginger to the sauce
- Top with crushed peanuts or cashews for crunch
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes for spice
- Serve with Baked Tofu
Hoisin Peanut Noodles
- 8 oz. rice noodles (I use 3 ramen cakes*)
- 2 green onions
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Optional for serving: fresh cilantro, peanuts, cashews, etc.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice green onions. Set aside.
- Make the sauce: in a medium bowl, add all sauce ingredients and whisk until smooth and peanut butter is combined.
- When noodles are cooked, drain, and immediately add hot noodles to sauce. Add green onions. Gently toss to combine. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh cilantro, cashews, peanuts, or a splash of tamari if desired.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying these Hoisin Peanut Ramen Noodles, also check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this recipe! (Also please leave a review and star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is always very appreciated. Thank you!)