Sheet pan vegetables and chickpeas roasted to perfection! Easy, healthy, customizable, and so delicious! (Vegan, gluten-free)
This is chilly weather comfort food at it’s finest. A big, cozy pan of your favorite vegetables roasted to perfection. Then taken to the next level by inviting chickpeas to the party! And it’s so easy to toss together.
Not to mention it’s super customizable. You don’t have to stay strict to the recipe and quantities below. Use your own favorite vegetables and change it up how you see fit, or what’s in season.
The recipe makes about 8 side dish servings. But I really think it’s the star of the show so we usually eat it as a main dish.
For more roasted vegetable goodness, we also love:
- Roasted Vegetable Orzo with Garlic and Balsamic
- Roasted Vegetable Balsamic Pasta
- Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
Roasted Vegetables and Chickpeas
- 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 2 carrots
- 4 medium potatoes (about 1 lb. – I use yukon gold)
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 small head broccoli
- 1 small red onion
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms (about 4-6 oz.)
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tsp. dried basil (or other herb of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (*optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Prep the vegetables: mince garlic, dice carrots and potatoes, chop broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces, halve/quarter the mushrooms, and slice the onion.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- On a large baking sheet (use two if you’d like to space them out more), place all the vegetables and chickpeas. Drizzle them with olive oil* and toss to coat. Add salt and basil, and toss again.
- Place in the oven and roast for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you’re enjoying these Sheet Pan Vegetables, also feel free to check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this recipe! I love seeing your creations. (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated – thank you!)