Sheet pan vegetables and chickpeas roasted to perfection! Easy, healthy, customizable, and so delicious! (Vegan, gluten-free.)
This is chilly weather comfort food at it's finest.
A big, cozy pan of your favorite vegetables roasted to perfection.
Then taken to the next level by inviting chickpeas to the party!
Plus it is quick and simple to toss together.
This recipe is very customizable. You do not have to stay strict to the ingredients and quantities below.
Use your own favorite vegetables and change it up how you see fit, or based on what is in season.
The recipe makes about 8 side dish servings. (But I think it is the star of the show so we usually enjoy it as a main dish.)
Roasted Vegetables and Chickpeas
- 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 2 carrots
- 4 medium potatoes (about 1 lb. - I use yukon gold)
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 small head broccoli
- 1 small red onion
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms (about 4-6 oz.)
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tsp. dried basil (or other herb of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (*optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Prep the vegetables: mince garlic, dice carrots and potatoes, chop broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces, halve/quarter the mushrooms, and slice the onion.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- On a large baking sheet (use two if you’d like to space them out), place all the vegetables and chickpeas. Drizzle them with olive oil* and toss to coat. Add salt and basil, and toss again.
- Place in the oven and roast for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying these easy Roasted Chickpeas with Vegetables, also check out:
- Vegan Creamy Garlic Pasta
- Roasted Vegetable Orzo with Garlic and Balsamic
- Roasted Vegetable Balsamic Pasta
- Oven Roasted Homestyle Breakfast Potatoes
Please leave a review and star rating if you make or adapt this recipe. Your feedback is always very appreciated - thank you!
Follow The Garden Grazer on Instagram, Pinterest, or RSS for more updates and inspiration.