This Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie is an awesome way to get your daily dose of zenergy and antioxidants. So wonderfully light, refreshing, and energizing!
I have a small confession to make: I've never been a fan of coconut. But I really want to be, so I keep trying.
I've heard that matcha and coconut is a lovely combination, and given my deep love of matcha, I knew I had to give it a try.
Ingredients for Coconut Matcha Smoothie
- Canned coconut milk (I use light)
- Banana (frozen if desired)
- Pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- Organic matcha powder
- Vanilla extract
- Pure maple syrup
- Ice cubes
I can honestly say it was the first time I ever enjoyed coconut! Turns out all it needed was a little matcha magic. I usually think coconut overpowers everything but it doesn't here for me at all.
Plus it's such a light, refreshing smoothie with a wonderful balance of flavors. Such a great way to change up my matcha routine!
Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
- 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if desired)
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp. Encha organic matcha (latte grade)*
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (more/less to taste)
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- Small handful ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness by adding more maple syrup if desired.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying this creamy Coconut Matcha Smoothie, also check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this recipe! (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)