The verdict? I can honestly say it was the first time I ever enjoyed coconut! Turns out all it needed was a little matcha magic. I usually think coconut overpowers everything but it doesn’t here at all. It’s such a light, refreshing smoothie with a wonderful balance of flavors. Another great way to change up my daily matcha routine!
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram 🍓 and share your matcha pics if you get the chance! I love seeing them!
Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
- 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp. Encha organic matcha (latte grade)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. agave (or maple syrup, or other sweetener)
- Small handful ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness by adding more agave if desired.
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Any grade of matcha will work with this recipe; ceremonial, latte, or culinary!
Here’s the matcha brand I LOVE and recommend.
Disclosure: The Garden Grazer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only share things I LOVE and personally use! (There is no additional cost to you in clicking the affiliate link.)