Quick and easy Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie made with only 4 simple ingredients! A healthy and delicious way to get your zenergy boost. (Vegan, gluten-free)
My favorite way to drink matcha is whisking a warm bowl of pure matcha tea, but this creamy smoothie is another great way to enjoy it.
Lately we've been drinking these as a mid-day pick-me-up because the weather is finally warming up. I find banana and matcha to be such a beautiful pairing. This smoothie is refreshing, energizing, and antioxidant-rich, so it's been a perfect summer drink. It also takes less than 5 minutes and only 4-ingredients to make!
Ingredients for Banana Matcha Smoothie
- Ripe banana (frozen if possible)
- Non-dairy milk (choose your favorite)
- Organic matcha powder
- Pure maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- Ice cubes
Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if possible)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. Encha Organic Matcha (latte-grade)*
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying this creamy matcha smoothie, also feel free to check out a few other summer favorites:
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Asian-Style Chopped Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette
- Quinoa Avocado Spinach Power Salad
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this Banana Matcha Smoothie! (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)