Brussels sprouts roasted to perfection in a tangy-sweet marinade of maple and balsamic. Garnish with pecans and cranberries for a fun, festive holiday side dish! (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
I love this easy, healthy holiday side dish. Tasty Brussels sprouts are tossed in a tangy-sweet marinade of maple syrup & balsamic vinaigrette, then baked to tender perfection.
It's perfect for Thanksgiving and the holiday season when Brussels sprouts are in peak season.
How to Serve Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Enjoy this dish is, or garnish with pecans and dried cranberries before serving to add some festive flavor and eye appeal. Highly recommend both of these additions.
And don't forget to drizzle the leftover maple-balsamic goodness over the top before serving for an extra boost of flavor!
Maple-Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt (or more to taste)
- Dried cranberries & pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Trim ends off Brussels sprouts and slice lengthwise in half. Remove any damaged outer leaves. Gently rinse and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and salt. Toss well to coat.
- Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Add Brussels sprouts mixture and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until desired tenderness, turning halfway through.
- Place on a serving plate and drizzle any leftover maple-balsamic juices over the top!
- Optional: top with dried cranberries and pecans before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying these balsamic brussels sprouts, and are looking for more holiday sides, here are a few of our favorites:
- Mushroom Gravy
- Lentil Quinoa Fall Salad
- Vegan Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Maple-Vanilla Candied Nuts
- Butternut Squash & Kale Salad
- Maple-Cinnamon Butternut Squash
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make this! (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)