Enjoy as is, or garnish with pecans and dried cranberries before serving to add some festive flavor and eye appeal. (Highly recommend!) And don’t forget to drizzle the leftover maple-balsamic goodness over the top before serving for an extra boost of flavor!
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram 🍓 and share a pic if you make this! I love seeing your recreations.
Maple-Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt (or more to taste)
- Dried cranberries & pecans
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Trim ends off Brussels sprouts and slice lengthwise in half. Remove any damaged outer leaves. Gently rinse and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and salt. Toss well to coat.
- Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Add Brussels sprouts mixture and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until desired tenderness, turning halfway through.
- Place on a serving plate and drizzle any leftover maple-balsamic juices over the top!
- Optional: top with dried cranberries and pecans before serving.