Brussels sprouts roasted to perfection in a tangy-sweet marinade of maple and balsamic. Garnish with pecans and cranberries for a fun, festive holiday side dish! (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
I love this easy holiday side dish! Tasty Brussels sprouts baked to perfection in a tangy-sweet marinade of maple syrup & balsamic vinaigrette… YES! I tried my hardest to make this dish look pretty but it just wasn’t having it 😉 (Sometimes it’s the unphotogenic food that tastes best, right!?)
How to Serve Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Enjoy this dish is, or garnish with pecans and dried cranberries before serving to add some festive flavor and eye appeal. (Highly recommend both of these additions!) And don’t forget to drizzle the leftover maple-balsamic goodness over the top before serving for an extra boost of flavor!
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a pic if you make this! I love seeing your recreations. (Or leave a review/star rating below if you give it a try – your feedback is very appreciated!)
Maple-Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt (or more to taste)
- Dried cranberries & pecans
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Trim ends off Brussels sprouts and slice lengthwise in half. Remove any damaged outer leaves. Gently rinse and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and salt. Toss well to coat.
- Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Add Brussels sprouts mixture and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until desired tenderness, turning halfway through.
- Place on a serving plate and drizzle any leftover maple-balsamic juices over the top!
- Optional: top with dried cranberries and pecans before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
If you’re looking for more holiday side dishes, here are a few more of our favorites:
Almond-Garlic Green Beans
Vegan Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Maple-Vanilla Candied Nuts
Butternut Squash & Kale Salad
Maple-Cinnamon Butternut Squash