Easy, healthy make-ahead breakfast! Take 5 minutes to assemble these vanilla almond overnight oats at night and they’re ready for you in the morning!
I love this easy, 6-ingredient, make-ahead vegan breakfast! It only takes 5 minutes to assemble in the evening, then just cover and set in the fridge for a quick grab-n-go breakfast in the morning. You can either eat it as is, or top with fresh berries, bananas, homemade granola, nut butters, etc. The vanilla-almond flavor is SO GOOD with a bit of sweetness from the maple syrup (and a chia seed boost!) I always look forward to the simple yet delicious, sweet flavor. Hope it gets your mornings off to a great start as well!
More tasty breakfast inspiration if you’re interested:
Tofu Scramble with Spinach & Tomato
Chocolate Hemp Power Smoothie
Roasted Homestyle Breakfast Potatoes
Chunky Monkey Protein Smoothie
Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a photo if you make or adapt this! I love seeing your beautiful recreations.
Vanilla Almond Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (GF if desired)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients except oats in a small bowl or jar. Stir to combine.
- Add oats, gently stir, and make sure they’re all fully submerged.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Enjoy as is or top with banana, berries, granola, nut butters, etc. before serving.