An easy, healthy make-ahead breakfast. Take 5 minutes to assemble these vanilla almond overnight oats before bed and they'll be waiting for you in the morning!
I love this easy, 6-ingredient, make-ahead vegan breakfast. It only takes 5 minutes to assemble in the evening, then just cover and set in the fridge for a quick grab-and-go breakfast in the morning.
You can either eat it as is, or top with fresh berries, bananas, homemade granola, nut butters, etc.
The vanilla-almond flavor is so tasty with a bit of sweetness from the maple syrup (and a chia seed boost). I always look forward to the simple yet delicious, sweet flavor. Hope it gets your mornings off to a great start as well!
More tasty breakfast inspiration:
- Tofu Scramble with Spinach & Tomato
- Vegan Gluten-Free Waffles
- Chocolate Hemp Power Smoothie
- Roasted Homestyle Breakfast Potatoes
- Chunky Monkey Protein Smoothie
- Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
Vanilla Almond Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (GF if desired)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients except oats in a small bowl or jar. Stir to combine.
- Add oats, gently stir, and make sure they’re all fully submerged.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Enjoy as is or top with banana, berries, granola, nut butters, etc. before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
Enjoying these Almond Overnight Oats? Also browse the "Breakfast" recipes for more inspiration!
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this recipe! I love seeing your creations. (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)