One of our favorite ways to use it is this simple Teriyaki Baked Tofu shown below. (So good!) Would love to hear your favorite ways to use Teriyaki sauce as well!
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram 🍓 and share a photo if you give this a try! I always love seeing your recreations.
Easy Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar (or 3 Tbsp. maple syrup)
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp. ginger, freshly grated (I peel my ginger)
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch (or arrowroot or other thickener)
- Optional: sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add to a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Heat until sauce is lightly simmering, whisking frequently until thickened.
- Use immediately, or cool and store in a sealed container in the fridge for about 1 week.