These vegan Teriyaki Noodles make a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner! They’re tossed in a sweet & savory sauce, plus it’s super versatile with your own favorite vegetables. (Vegan, oil-free, gluten-free option)
Let’s make a warm pan of saucy noodles with veggies! This dish is only 30 minutes from start to finish making it a great weeknight choice. It’s another tasty way to use this homemade Teriyaki Sauce (which we also love in this Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry & Teriyaki Baked Tofu.)
How to Make Teriyaki Noodles
Preparation for this dish is pretty quick and easy. Simply boil the noodles of your choice (my absolute favorite is ramen-style noodles). Then whisk together the teriyaki sauce, sauté your vegetables, and combine everything together. Both the sauce and veggies are highly customizable so play around to find the combinations you love. This dish also pairs wonderfully with fluffy, delicious cubes of Easy Baked Savory Tofu. Hope you enjoy this meal as much as we do!
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a photo if you make this! (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated – thank you!)
Teriyaki Noodles with Vegetables
- 8 oz. noodles* (gluten-free if desired)
- 3 cups broccoli florets (about 1 medium/large head)
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 large carrot
- 4 green onions
- Optional for serving: sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cilantro, crushed peanuts/cashews, etc.
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup (or brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth (or water)
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, freshly grated
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch (or arrowroot, tapioca, etc.**)
- Cook your noodles according to package directions, leaving al dente (slightly firm, not mushy). Drain and rinse with cold water when finished.
- Meanwhile, make the teriyaki sauce: combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice mushrooms. Cut carrot into half-moons.
- In a large pan over med-high heat, add broccoli, mushrooms, and carrot. Cover and sauté for 6-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. (I use 3 Tbsp. broth/water for no-oil sauté method.)
- Meanwhile, slice green onions.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add green onions, stir, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce to pan and stir to combine. Sauté 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce has thickened.
- Add noodles to pan and gently toss to thoroughly combine. Serve with any desired toppings.