These Asian-inspired Teriyaki Vegetable Noodles make a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner! They're tossed in a sweet & savory sauce, plus it's super versatile with your own favorite vegetables. (Vegan, oil-free, gluten-free option)
Let's make a warm pan of saucy noodles with vegetables! This dish is a great weeknight choice because it only takes 30 minutes from start to finish.
It's another way to use the tasty Asian-style Teriyaki Sauce, which we also love in:
How to Make Teriyaki Noodles
Preparation for this dish is quick and easy:
- Boil the noodles of your choice (my favorite is ramen-style noodles)
- Whisk together the teriyaki sauce
- Sauté your vegetables
- Then combine it all together
Both the sauce and vegetables are highly customizable so play around to find the combinations you love.
This dish also pairs wonderfully with fluffy, delicious cubes of Easy Baked Tofu.
Teriyaki Noodles with Vegetables
- 8 oz. noodles* (gluten-free if desired)
- 3 cups broccoli florets (about 1 medium/large head)
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 large carrot
- 4 green onions
- Optional for serving: sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cilantro, crushed peanuts/cashews, etc.
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup (or brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth (or water)
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, freshly grated
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch (or arrowroot, tapioca, etc.**)
- Cook your noodles according to package directions, leaving al dente (slightly firm, not mushy). Drain and rinse with cold water when finished.
- Meanwhile, make the teriyaki sauce: combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice mushrooms. Cut carrot into half-moons.
- In a large pan over med-high heat, add broccoli, mushrooms, and carrot. Cover and sauté for 6-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. (I use 3 Tbsp. broth/water for no-oil sauté method.)
- Meanwhile, slice green onions.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add green onions, stir, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce to pan and stir to combine. Sauté 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce has thickened.
- Add noodles to pan and gently toss to thoroughly combine. Serve with any desired toppings.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying these Vegan Teriyaki Vegetable Noodles, also feel free to check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make this! (Also please leave a review & star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)