A sweet and deliciously creamy vegan tropical smoothie recipe with banana, mango, and pineapple. Only 5 simple ingredients and delightfully refreshing! (Vegan & gluten-free.)
This bright and beautiful creamy tropical smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie recipes.
It is delightfully refreshing and only takes 5 simple ingredients to quickly assemble.
Not to mention the smell alone mentally transports me to a sunny island, sitting under palm trees with warm sand between my toes. Bliss!
Ingredients for Vegan Tropical Smoothie
For this recipe you will need:
- Ripe banana: The more brown spots the sweeter it will be. You can use fresh banana, but frozen will result in a creamier texture.
- Mango: I use frozen, but fresh works too.
- Pineapple: Either fresh, frozen, or canned.
- Orange juice: Either use store-bought, or the freshly squeezed juice from about 3-4 oranges.
- Plant milk: Soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk, oat milk, etc. Coconut milk is also great for an added tropical flavor.
The key to this smoothie is using a liquid base of both orange juice + milk.
It creates wonderful texture and flavor. Fresh and sweet, yet slightly creamy.
I usually take the help of frozen mango and pineapple, but if you have fresh that works great as well.
For more inspiration, browse all vegan smoothie recipes.
Creamy Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if possible)
- 1 cup mango (I use frozen)
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 cup orange juice*
- 1 cup plant milk**
- Peaches or agave for extra sweetness
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust if necessary (more liquid to thin, agave for more sweetness, etc.)
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this vegan tropical smoothie recipe, also check out:
- Chunky Monkey Protein Smoothie
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Milkshake
- Creamy Banana Matcha Smoothie
- Healthy Vegan Cake Shake
- Chocolate Hemp Power Smoothie