Curious about the benefits of matcha? Learn more on my Matcha Guide!
Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte
- 1 1/4 cup organic soymilk (or almond, hemp, coconut)
- 1 tsp. Encha organic matcha, latte-grade
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (more/less to desired sweetness)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat.
- Bring to a very light boil, whisking occasionally (this creates froth!)
- Add vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk to combine, and turn off heat.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/4 cup water. In a bowl, combine water and matcha. Whisk briskly back and forth to dissolve matcha (I use a bamboo whisk for matcha).
- Carefully pour milk into matcha and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Disclosure: The Garden Grazer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only share things I LOVE and personally use! (There is no additional cost to you in clicking the affiliate link.)