Creamy vanilla soy matcha latte! A cozy and delicious way to get your daily green zenergy and antioxidants. (Vegan, gluten-free)
Matcha! I love experimenting with this amazingly versatile and healthy ingredient. My favorite way to prepare matcha is whisked hot. But my husband and I recently hopped on the latte train! We’re really enjoying these dreamy, creamy lattes with perfect sweetness.
Plus it’s a wonderful treat in the mornings when we’re lingering around the house. Or also great for pouring into a thermos to take on-the-go. Swap out the soy milk for your own favorite plant based milk if you wish. (And adjust the sweetness to your taste.) Lately I’ve been enjoying these with a combo of hemp and almond milk which is delightful as well!
Curious about the benefits of matcha? Learn more by visiting my Matcha Guide!
Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte
- 1 1/4 cup organic soymilk (or almond, hemp, coconut)
- 1 tsp. Encha organic matcha, latte-grade
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (more/less to desired sweetness)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat.
- Bring to a very light boil, whisking occasionally (this creates froth!)
- Add vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk to combine, and turn off heat.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/4 cup water. In a bowl, combine water and matcha. Whisk briskly back and forth to dissolve matcha (I use a bamboo whisk for matcha).
- Carefully pour milk into matcha and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
Enjoying this Soy Matcha Latte? Feel free to also browse the full “Vegan Drinks” recipe archives on the site for more plant based inspiration!
Disclosure: The Garden Grazer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only share things I LOVE and also personally use! (There is no additional cost to you in clicking the affiliate link.)