This creamy vegan Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte is so delicious and dairy-free. Plus it is easy to make and naturally sweetened!
This vanilla soy matcha latte is dreamy and creamy with a delicious natural sweetness.
Plus it is also quick and easy to assemble.
While my favorite way to prepare matcha is the traditional method simply whisked with hot water, my husband and I have been enjoying these lattes lately.
It is also an easy recipe to adapt based on what you have on hand.
Simply swap out the soy milk for your own favorite plant-based milk if you wish.
I have also enjoyed these with a combination of hemp milk and almond milk which is delightful as well.
Also feel free to adjust the sweetness to your taste. These are great for pouring into a thermos to take on-the-go as well.
Learn more about the benefits of matcha by visiting my Matcha Guide.
Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte
- 1 1/4 cup organic soymilk (or plant milk of choice)
- 1 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (more/less to desired sweetness)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add milk.
- Bring to a very light boil, whisking occasionally (this helps create froth).
- Then add vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk to combine, then turn off heat.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/4 cup water to about 160°F (71°C). In a bowl or wide mug, combine water and matcha. Whisk briskly back and forth to dissolve matcha. (I use a bamboo whisk.)
- Carefully pour milk into matcha and enjoy.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this vegan Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte, also feel free to check out:
Please leave a review and rating if you make or adapt this recipe. Your feedback is always very appreciated. Thank you!
Follow The Garden Grazer on Instagram, Pinterest, or RSS for more updates and inspiration.