This creamy vanilla soy matcha latte is a cozy and delicious way to get your daily green tea energy and antioxidants. (Vegan and gluten-free.)
These vanilla soy matcha lattes are dreamy and creamy with perfect sweetness! Plus they are also quick and easy to assemble.
While my favorite way to prepare matcha is the traditional method simply whisked with hot water, my husband and I have been really enjoying these lattes lately.
Swap out the soy milk for your own favorite plant-based milk if you wish. I enjoy these with a combination of hemp and almond milk which is delightful as well.
Also feel free to adjust the sweetness to your taste. These are great for pouring into a thermos for enjoyment on-the-go as well!
PS - learn more about the benefits of matcha by visiting my Matcha Guide.
Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte
- 1 1/4 cup organic soymilk (or plant milk of choice)
- 1 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (more/less to desired sweetness)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat.
- Bring to a very light boil, whisking occasionally (this helps create froth).
- Add vanilla and maple syrup to milk. Whisk to combine, then turn off heat.
- Meanwhile, heat water to about 160°F (71°C). In a bowl or wide mug, combine water and matcha. Whisk briskly back and forth to dissolve matcha. (I use a bamboo whisk.)
- Carefully pour milk into matcha and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you're enjoying this Vegan Soy Matcha Latte, also feel free to check out:
Come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and then share a photo if you make or adapt this recipe! (Also please leave a review and star rating below if you give it a try. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!)