This creamy vanilla soy matcha latte is a cozy and delicious way to get your daily green tea energy and antioxidants. (Vegan and gluten-free.)
This vanilla soy matcha latte is dreamy and creamy with perfect sweetness!
Plus it is also quick and easy to assemble.
While my favorite way to prepare matcha is the traditional method simply whisked with hot water, my husband and I have been enjoying these lattes lately.
It is also easy to adapt. Simply swap out the soy milk for your own favorite plant-based milk if you wish.
I enjoy these with a combination of hemp and almond milk which is delightful as well.
Also feel free to adjust the sweetness to your taste. These are great for pouring into a thermos to take on-the-go as well.
Learn more about the benefits of matcha by visiting my Matcha Guide.
Vanilla Soy Matcha Latte
- 1 1/4 cup organic soymilk (or plant milk of choice)
- 1 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (more/less to desired sweetness)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat.
- Bring to a very light boil, whisking occasionally (this helps create froth).
- Add vanilla and maple syrup to milk. Whisk to combine, then turn off heat.
- Meanwhile, heat water to about 160°F (71°C). In a bowl or wide mug, combine water and matcha. Whisk briskly back and forth to dissolve matcha. (I use a bamboo whisk.)
- Carefully pour milk into matcha and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this Vegan Soy Matcha Latte, also feel free to check out:
Please leave a review and rating if you make or adapt this recipe. Your feedback is always very appreciated. Thank you!
Follow The Garden Grazer on Instagram, Pinterest, or RSS for more updates and inspiration.