This soothing vegan Bedtime Golden Turmeric Milk Latte is warmly spiced with cinnamon, vanilla and a hint of sweetness. It is our ultimate cozy nighttime drink. (That is also said to help promote more restful sleep!)
Have you tried golden milk turmeric lattes? They are such a warm, comforting drink.
Interestingly, I do seem to sleep more restfully when including it in my nighttime routine. (Usually enjoying a couple hours before bedtime.)
The earthy turmeric, hint of sweetness, and notes of cinnamon & vanilla are wonderfully soothing.
However play around to find your own favorite flavors. You can also add ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, etc.
Ingredients for Bedtime Turmeric Milk
For this recipe you will need:
- Soy milk: Or other plant-based milk.
- Ground turmeric
- Ground cinnamon: I use Ceylon.
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Black pepper
Curcumin is the active component in turmeric and various studies show it supports digestion and enhances immune function.
Plus, it also contains antioxidants and reduces inflammation.
Ground turmeric is great in this Turmeric Noodle Soup as well!
For more inspiration, browse all drink & beverage recipes.
Bedtime Golden Turmeric Milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (or freshly grated), cardamom
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add all ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Heat for about 5-6 minutes until milk is hot, whisking occasionally.
- Take care not to boil (only warm & lightly simmer until the spices are dissolved).
- Carefully pour into a mug and enjoy! Breathe deep, sip slow, be well.
Nutrition Per Serving (Estimate)
If you are enjoying this vegan golden bedtime turmeric milk, also feel free to check out: