This Roasted Vegetable Pasta takes a colorful medley of vegetables roasted to perfection… then tossed with warm pasta and an easy garlic-balsamic dressing! Plus it’s super easy to customize with your own favorite veggies.
Roasted Vegetable Pasta! We love this basic yet cozy and satisfying meal. It combines a super colorful medley of roasted vegetables tossed with your favorite pasta. (We also really enjoy the leftovers and eat them chilled right out of the fridge, so it’s great for meal prep or take-along lunches as well!) Plus it could also be an awesome meal in the summer with grilled veggies instead of roasted.
How to Make Roasted Vegetable Pasta
This roasted veggie pasta is super easy to assemble. While the vegetables are roasting to tender perfection, simply boil the pasta and whisk together the dressing. Then toss the noodles and dressing together to create a beautiful balsamic-accented pasta. Finally, add in the roasted veggies and you’re done! Hope you enjoy as much as we do and have fun customizing if desired!
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a pic if you make or adapt this. I love seeing your beautiful recreations. (Or leave a review/star rating below if you give it a try – your feedback is very appreciated!)
Roasted Vegetable Balsamic Pasta
- 1 small onion (I used red)
- 1 bell pepper (I used orange)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 8 oz. pasta (gluten-free if desired)
For the Garlic-Balsamic Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (or 1-2 cloves minced for stronger flavor)
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Fresh basil (or other herbs of choice), cashew parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prep the veggies: chop onion, bell pepper, and zucchini into about 3/4-inch chunks. Halve the tomatoes.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Spread out veggies on pan and season with salt. (You may want two pans to space out the veggies enough.) Roast for 35-40 minutes (or until desired tenderness) tossing halfway through.
- While vegetables are roasting, cook the pasta al dente. (Lightly boil pasta until cooked but still firm so it doesn't become mushy and fall apart when tossed with vegetables.)
- While pasta is cooking make the dressing: combine balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and dried basil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the cooked, drained pasta in a large bowl. Immediately add the dressing and toss well to combine.
- When vegetables are roasted, add to pasta. Lightly toss.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary (more salt, another drizzle of balsamic, fresh herbs, etc.) or top with cashew parmesan before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
More roasted vegetable goodness!
Roasted Vegetable Orzo with Garlic-Balsamic
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables & Chickpeas
Roasted Vegetable Panini with Pesto
Rainbow Roasted Veggies with Quinoa