This Roasted Vegetable Pasta takes an assortment of vegetables that are roasted to perfection, then tossed with warm pasta, and an easy garlic-balsamic dressing! Such a satisfying, flavorful vegan meal that’s easy to customize.
Roasted Vegetable Pasta! We love this delicious, satisfying meal. While the veggies are roasting to perfection, you can cook the pasta and whip up the quick and easy garlic-balsamic dressing. This would be an awesome meal in the summer too with grilled veggies instead of roasted. And with some fresh basil on top? YUM.
It makes a large batch (we’re pasta/veggie monsters) so reduce or cut in half if desired. We also really enjoy the leftovers and eat them chilled right out of the fridge! And if you’re looking for more pasta deliciousness, try another one my favorites: Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Mushroom Pasta!
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram and share a pic if you make or adapt this! I love seeing your beautiful recreations. (Or leave a review or star rating below if you give it a try – your feedback is very appreciated!)
Roasted Vegetable Pasta with Garlic & Balsamic
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 2 bell peppers (I used red, orange)
- 1 onion
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 16 oz. pasta (gluten-free if desired)
- 1/2 cup reserved cooking liquid from pasta
- 3 roma tomatoes (or grape/cherry)
- Salt to taste
For the garlic-balsamic dressing:
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (omit for oil-free)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prep the veggies: chop eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, and onion into about 3/4-inch chunks. Halve the mushrooms.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. (You may need two pans to space out the veggies enough.) Spread out veggies on pan and season with salt. Roast for about 35-40 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- While vegetables are roasting, cook the pasta al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, dice tomatoes and make the dressing: combine vinegar, olive oil (if using), basil, and garlic in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the cooked, drained pasta in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, pasta water, roasted veggies, then the dressing. Toss to combine.
Nutrition Per Serving (estimate)
More roasted vegetable goodness!
Roasted Vegetable Orzo with Garlic-Balsamic
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables & Chickpeas
Roasted Vegetable Panini with Pesto
Rainbow Roasted Veggies with Quinoa