Quick and easy curry soup packed with veggies and a silky, golden broth! Just 30 minutes and 7 ingredients. (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
I love cozy, warming meals. And this easy 7-ingredient soup only takes 30 minutes from start to finish! It quickly develops a silky, golden broth… rich with flavor and overflowing with veggies. I love the challenge of making a recipe as simple as possible without skimping on flavor. This one you literally chop a few veggies, throw everything in a pot, and bring to a boil. Yes!
Curry powder is the magic ingredient that brings it all together – it’s such a beautiful, flavor-packed spice blend. Serve as is, mixed with rice, or with some warm pita/naan bread (for dipping into that silky broth!) Hope you enjoy!
If you make this, come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram 🍓 and share a pic! I love seeing what you guys cook up.
Vegan Coconut Curry Soup (30 Minute)
- 1 small head cauliflower (about 3 cups florets)
- 1 large carrot
- 2 medium potatoes (about 2 cups cubed)
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 14 oz. can coconut milk (I use regular, unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups peas (I use frozen)
- Salt to taste
- Optional: spinach, or cilantro for garnish
- Dice carrot and potatoes. Cut cauliflower into small florets.
- In a stockpot, combine all ingredients except frozen peas (and spinach if using).
- Bring to a light boil over high heat then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in frozen peas (and spinach if using) and let heat for 2 minutes.
- Salt to taste. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro if desired.