I love that they’re healthier than cheese quesadillas, and I think they taste even better. My husband and I make them all the time, and there are so many variations you can try. Or you can just replace cheese with avocado in any of your favorite quesadillas!
PS – come join The Garden Grazer on Instagram 🍓 and share your creations! I love to see what you guys are cooking up!
- 1/2 avocado (more if you prefer)
- 1 small roma tomato (diced)
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast (I use this brand)
- Seasonings of choice (I love smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, etc.)
- Salsa (optional)
- 1 large tortilla
- Smash avocado and spread out on one half of the tortilla. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and any seasonings. Add tomato, green onions, and salsa. (Or save the salsa for dipping!)
- Fold over the top half of the tortilla, and place on a skillet over medium heat.
- Heat for a few minutes on each side until warmed through.