Creamy Tropical Matcha Smoothie
Bright, tropical flavors combine with matcha for a refreshing drink that is both energizing and so delicious!
- 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 tsp. organic matcha powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or coconut milk or other plant-based milk)
- Optional: agave/dates for sweetness
Matcha powder: Any grade of matcha will work with this recipe (ceremonial, latte, or culinary). Just be sure to use good quality organic matcha powder with a bright green color.
Peaches: These are a wonderful addition as well. (I use frozen peaches.)
Calories: 331 kcal | Carbohydrates: 76 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Potassium: 1038 mg | Fiber: 7 g | Sugar: 56 g | Vitamin A: 2357 IU | Vitamin C: 172 mg | Calcium: 198 mg | Iron: 2 mg